This series will focus on the Gospel of St. Luke. We have created a daily reading schedule that will last from December 24, 2016 through Lent. It can be downloaded as a PDF here.
This year we will be focusing on hope. Our readings will be taken each week from the lectionary, but we would encourage you to be reading and praying through the Advent Project this year.
Resources for I-II Samuel
From September 11 until Advent, Fr. Dean Miller will be preaching through I-II Samuel.
- We have compiled daily readings through I-II Samuel. Download a PDF here.
- Prayer Guide for Ephesians (A guide for daily prayer and devotions with a calendar of readings which correspond with the preaching schedule)
- Ephesians Bookmark (The bookmark indicated Dean’s preaching schedule)
- Prayer Guide for the Psalms (May through September, 2015. A guide for daily prayer and devotions with a calendar of readings to make it through the entire book of Psalms over the course of our Psalms sermon series)
- Psalm Bookmark (The bookmark indicates Dean’s preaching schedule.)
- Prayer Guide for Epiphany & Lent 2015
- Prayer Guide for Advent & Christmas 2014
- Prayer Guide for the Season after Pentecost 2014
- Prayer Guide for Lent 2014
- Prayer Guide for Epiphany 2014
- Prayer Guide for Advent & Christmas 2012-13
- Prayer Guide for Epiphany & Lent 2013
- Prayer Guide for Easter 2013
- Prayer Guide for Trinity 2013